Please read the booking conditions carefully. You must agree to these before completing the booking form.
Reservations for accommodation are accepted by Trevigue, the property owners, on the following conditions:
1. The contract of hire is between the hirer (tenant) and Trevigue.
2. The contract is deemed to have been made once the hirer has signed the booking form, paid their deposit and Trevigue have despatched a confirmation of booking.
3. For Cottage bookings made more than 8 weeks before arrival, a deposit of 35% of the holiday price is required and will only be effective if the booking form is correctly completed and signed and duly confirmed. The balance for Cottages is is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance payment is not received by the date due Trevigue, at their discretion, reserves the right to make the property available for re-booking. This does not release the tenant from their obligation. It is possible to secure late bookings by telephone.
4. Payment is made by BACS.
5. Properties are available for occupation from 5pm on the first day of the holiday and must be vacated by 9am on the last day. The licence from Trevigue shall permit the tenant and members of the tenants party as shown on the booking form (but no one else) to occupy the property for holiday purposes only. No more than the maximum number of persons stated on the website and included on the booking form may occupy a property unless by prior written agreement with Trevigue (Trevigue Cottage – 6 persons maximum, The North Wing at Trevigue Farmhouse – 2 persons maximum). Extra charges may be applicable. Trevigue reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. Trevigue reserves the right to revoke or refuse prior to, or during the stay, any booking from parties which they consider to be unsuitable for the property. Due respect and consideration to neighbours must be observed at all times.
For Trevigue Cottage only the tenant may only bring such pets as are mentioned on the booking form, they must be clean, house trained, up to date with flea prevention treatment, well behaved and never be left unattended in the property. They are not permitted in the bedrooms or on any furniture in the property. Trevigue cannot accept responsibility for their safety. A weekly charge will be made or £35. No pets in a description of a property may not guarantee that pets have never occupied the property.
6. The tenant must keep the property clean and in good order and will be responsible for any damages or breakages. During the period of tenancy the tenant is responsible for the care of the property and its contents. It is expected that tenants treat the property with the respect that they treat their own and leave the property and its fixtures and fittings in a clean and tidy condition, including correct disposal of rubbish/waste for recycling if applicable, and disposal of dog mess from gardens/grounds. Trevigue reserves the right to charge a security deposit payable to Trevigue. This deposit will be refunded to the tenant the week following the holiday, but a deduction will be made for any breakages or damages done to the property or if it is not left in a clean and tidy condition, including correct rubbish/waste disposal and dog mess removal. Where Trevigue accepts security deposits they do so as operators. Trevigue will resolve any disputes over the security deposit.
7. Once a booking has been accepted by Trevigue it can only be changed to either another property or different dates by treating the original booking as a cancellation. Holiday dates may be changed providing the property is available for the new dates and the owner is agreeable to the change. A booking charge maybe payable.
8. Trevigue carefully monitor the standard of facilities in all properties. Trevigue will make bookings aware of any major changes made since the booking. In the unlikely event of a complaint the tenant should immediately contact Trevigue. We will endeavour to resolve the problem promptly and amicably. Any dispute arising out of the booking will be between the tenant and Trevigue. No complaints can be considered after departure from the property.
9. Trevigue shall not be liable to the tenant or any member of the tenants party for any injury, loss or damage to their property or person, however caused. Tenants should ensure that all personal possessions are removed on departure from the property. Trevigue reserve the right to dispose of any tenants personal belongings after the departure day of the tenants from the property without further reference to the tenants.
10. Trevigue reserves the right to refuse any booking and to cancel on behalf of the owner any booking already made if the property is unavailable (e.g. through fire, flood etc.) for any reason whatsoever subject to a full refund of all monies paid. Trevigue shall not be under any other liability if such cancellation occurs. (Note: In the unlikely event of a cancellation, Trevigue will make every possible effort to secure alternative accommodation if required).
Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying Trevigue in writing that they wish to cancel
All bookings – The 35% deposit is non refundable. If we are able to relet the week we can refund you the difference minus the deposit and we will refund you on the day you would of finished your holiday.
All bookings do not have cancellation protection. We urge you to take out full travel insurance. The deposit is non refundable and the balance is due two months before. If you cancel within two months (60 days) before your holiday you will be due to pay the final amount and if we can re-let the holiday you will be paid the difference minus the deposit and the amount we could re let for. If we are unable to re-let, you remain responsible for the full amount and there will be no refund under any circumstances. You will be reimbursed at check out date of original or replacement booking, whichever has the later departure date. From 60 days before check-in to the day of check-in, you remain responsible for the full rent and there will be no refund unless we are able to re-let your dates, in which case we will refund you all or part of the sum you have paid, depending on the value of the replacement booking. You will be reimbursed at check-out date of the original or replacement booking, whichever has the later departure date.
12. Force Majeure. We cannot accept liability or responsibility for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, pandemics, acts of any government, or public authority, changes imposed by re-scheduling of airlines or any event outside our control.
13. Trevigue cannot be held responsible for any perceived inadequacies in any of its properties. Property descriptions and all details written (and verbal) on our website are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to amend our property prices quoted on the internet due to error or omission. In this unlikely event the potential guest will be notified immediately and may cancel their provisional booking accordingly.
14. In the unlikely event of a complaint Trevigue reserves the right to refer it to arbitration by the Regional Board of South West Tourism.
15. Legal. In the event of any dispute between the parties it shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the English Courts only and any action shall be heard in the Court for the area in which the property is situated. Any contract shall be governed by English Law and interpretation.
16. These booking conditions supersede all previous issues.