You have the whole North wing of this beautiful old farmhouse with a private east-facing courtyard for early morning as the sun rises.
You are not far up a single track road out of the village and close to wildly beautiful strangles beach.
Trevigue hunkers down just back from the coast as it has for 700-ish years, it’s our passion for the place that invigorates it now. We give you a wing of our family home so you have complete independence.
This feels like you are walking into the sun with stunning Fired Earth Mustard tiles.
- A silky smooth Italian slate kitchen surface
- Neff inbuilt cooker ‘bake-off’ style with the gliding and hiding door
- Neff hob and Neff cooker hood
- Large stainless steel fridge with water dispenser to sample our Trevigue spring water ice cold
- Inbuilt dishwasher and washer dryer
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Dualit toaster
- Drip coffee machine
- Nespresso pod machine with compostable pods to start you off
- Italian style coffee maker
- Stunning Portmerrion crockery vintage style
- Dartington crystal glasses
- Joseph and Joseph utensils
- Hand picked bowls and beautiful things including an impressive lemon dish!
Sitting room/dining room
- Just off the kitchen: slate flagstone floors and ancient oak-beamed ceilings.
- The historic granite fireplace is vast with an ancient clome bread oven.
- The large wood burner will keep you cosy in the stunning winter months.
- The North Wing is fully centrally heated throughout with iconic golden cast iron radiators.
- There is a large chaise ‘LOAF’ sofa.
- Panasonic OLED 65 inch smart television with Technics cinema sound.
- Dining table and chairs with Graham and Green cushions.
- A wealth of well-chosen books.
Second Sitting Room/Reading Room
- Second sitting room/reading room
- Flagstone Delabole slate floors
- Ancient beamed ceilings
- Wood panning with glass windows lets the light flood into this room
- Parker knoll sofa
- Good selection of board games and chess set
- Masses of books
- Huge golden cast iron radiator
- A slate spiral staircase leads to the large bedroom.
This room is calling out for you to relax and unwind.
- A gorgeous cloud-like Vi-Spring bed as a 6 foot or two single beds (zip and link) with high thread count bed linen.
- Reclaimed wooden floorboards
- Olive green thick Italian curtains
- Delabole slate deep window sills.
- French window leading out to a little sitting area for your morning coffee with table and chairs
- Large Panasonic wall-mounted television and DVD player